- Local Communities (of many types – see graphic below)
On-the-ground, cutting-edge sustainability projects centered in local communities receive resource support including funding, in-kind donations, incubation services, interns, resource networking, training and consulting.
- Ecovillages, Intentional Communities & Transition Towns receive Professional Consulting, Guidance & Services and an RD&D Framework, Standards, and Metrics
Ecovillages, intentional communities, transition town groups and local sustainability projects receive this support facilitated by a systematic research, development and demonstration framework in sustainability and thrivability best practices utilizing state-of-the-art sustainability standards, metrics and indicators.
- Philanthropists & Donors receive Due Diligence, Relationship and Community
Philanthropists and donors benefit from the due-diligence assurance that their funds and other contributions are channeled in the best possible way via this systematic research framework coupled with the ongoing incubation and support services provided to the projects throughout their life cycle.
They also receive access to direct relationships with ecovillages, intentional communities and projects through an active exchange program that builds community, meets donors’ true holistic needs, and cross-pollinates culturally creative circles.
- Researchers, Teachers, Students & Education Programs receive Prime Educational Program Venues
Students, interns, teacher, researchers and ecovillage education programs benefit from prime opportunities to study and develop cutting-edge best practices in sustainability and thrivability while contributing to actual on-the-ground projects.
- The Earth & Our Future receive the Next Generation in Leading-edge Practices
The world benefits from the next generation in integrated best practices in sustainability and thrivability developed and demonstrated in local communities and model intentional communities and ecovillages.